Pro Tour Team eD system Silvini just finished another successful training camp, consisting of ten days of rollerskiing, running, and swimming in Mallorca, Spain.
The Czech Pro Team eD system Silvini spent ten days in Mallorca, where they have been regular in October for the last nine years. According to a press release, the team “replaced the dry and cold weather with quality kilometers in temperatures from 25 to 30°C with perfect recovery while swimming by the sea.”
In total, 19 athletes and members were at the training camp, which ended with over 500km of rollerskiing, running, and swimming.
The article continues below:
Now the Pro Team continues their individual preparations, and at the end of November, the athletes are heading to the Alps for the first snow, just before the Ski Classics season premiere on December 10 at Bad Gastein, Austria.
10 Days Training Program for the eD system Silvini Team in Mallorca
- Friday: 3 hours of rollerskiing (50km), 1 hour of running, swimming, and 1 hour of stretching
- Saturday: 4 hours of rollerskiing (65km), running for 1 hour, swimming, and 1 hour of stretching
- Sunday: rollerskiing intervals for 2.5 hours (45km), swimming and stretching for 1 hour
- Monday: long uphill rollerskiing for 2.5 hours (45km), running, swimming, and stretching for 1 hour
- Tuesday: rollerski technique, agility, and sprints for 2 hours (30km), running for 1 hour, swimming, and 1 hour of stretching
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: rollerski intervals for 3 hours (55km), running for 1 hour, swimming and stretching for 1 hour
- Friday: rollerskiing for 8.5 hours (145km) and swimming
- Saturday: rollerskiing intervals for 2 hours (30km), running for 1 hour, swimming and stretching for 1 hour
- Sunday: rollerskiing for 2 hours and another 1 hour, and swimming
Read more about eD System Silvini Team training camps:
- eD System Silvini Team Finished Their First Training Camp In The Dolomites
- Pro Team eD System Silvini Completed Another Successful Training Camp
Ski Classics Pro Tour Season XIV (2022/2023)
- Event 1: December 10, 2022 – Bad Gastein PTT, Bad Gastein, Austria, 15km
- Event 2: December 11, 2022 – Bad Gastein Criterium, Bad Gastein, Austria, 35km
- Event 3: December 17, 2022 – La Venosta Criterium, Val Venosta, Italy, 40km
- Event 4: January 14, 2023 – Pustertaler Ski Marathon, Sexten, Italy, 62km
- Event 5: January 15, 2023 – Prato Piazza Mountain Challenge, Niederdorf, Italy, 30km
- Event 6: January 21, 2023 – Engadin La Diagonela, Engadin Valley, Switzerland, 55km
- Event 7: January 29, 2023 – Marcialonga, Trentino, Italy, 70km
- Event 8: February 12, 2023 – Jizerská50, Bedrichov, Czech Republic, 50km
- Event 9: February 18, 2023 – Grönklitt Criterium, Orsa Grönklitt, Sweden, 50km
- Event 10: February 19, 2023 – Grönklitt ITT, Orsa Grönklitt, Sweden, 15km
- Event 11: March 5, 2023 – Vasaloppet, Sälen-Mora, Sweden, 90km
- Event 12: March 18, 2023 – Birkebeinerrennet, Rena-Lillehammer, Norway, 54km
- Event 13: April 1, 2023 – Reistadløpet, Setermoen-Bardufoss, Norway, 40km
- Event 14: April 2, 2023 – Summit 2 Senja, Bardufoss- Finnsnes, Norway, 67km
More info about the Ski Classics Pro Tour you can find at skiclassics.com.
As a member of ProXCskiing.com, you get full access to all content on the site and live streaming of Ski Classics Pro Tour events with English commentaries.
When you become part of one of the world’s leading XC ski communities, you will receive many exclusive offers all year round.
Register HERE as a Member.
Top Photo: eD system Silvini Team