The Pro Tour athlete Astrid Øyre Slind, Team Aker Dæhlie, was the fastest in yesterday’s 10km freestyle race for women, day two of the Norwegian Cup premiere.
Astrid Øyre Slind won the women’s 10km freestyle race during the Norwegian Cup premiere at Gålå on Saturday. Øyre Slind was 5.7 seconds faster than Kateřina Janatová, from the Czech Republic, in second place.
Women’s Top 3, 10km Freestyle, Gålå
- Astrid Øyre Slind, Team Aker Dæhlie, 24:49.9
- Kateřina Janatová, Czech Republic, 24:55.6
- Magni Smedås, Team Eksjöhus, 24:58.5
In the men’s 10km freestyle race, Sjur Røthe won, 1.4 seconds ahead of Didrik Tønseth. Håvard Moseby secured the last podium place, 6.7 seconds behind the winner.
Men’s Top 3, 10km Freestyle, Gålå
- Sjur Røthe, 21:35.1
- Didrik Tønseth, 21:36.5
- Håvard Moseby, 21:41.8
FACTS Norwegian Cup Premiere – Gålå 2022
- When: Friday, November 25 to Sunday, November 27
- Who: Senior, junior, and para cross-country skiers
- What: The season’s first Norwegian Cup for cross-country skiers
- Where: Gålå, Norway