The Pro Tour skier Magni Smedås, Team Eksjöhus, was in a superior class in the sprint race in freestyle technique at the Norwegian Cup in Gålå.
Magni Smedås dominated the sprint during the Norwegian Cup premiere at Gålå: the long-distance skier from Team Eksjöhus won the race from the prologue to the final on Friday morning.
Women’s Final, Sprint Freestyle, Gålå
- Magni Smedås, 2:31.2
- Amalie Haakonsen Ous, 2:34.3
- Julie Myhre, 2:34.7
- Katerina Janatova, Czech Republic, 2:35.1
- Hedda Østberg Amundsen, 2: 35.4
- Kristin Austgulen Fosnæs, 2:35.5
FACTS Norwegian Cup Premiere – Gålå 2022
- When: Friday, November 25 to Sunday, November 27
- Who: Senior, junior, and para cross-country skiers
- What: The season’s first Norwegian Cup for cross-country skiers
- Where: Gålå, Norway
- Friday, November 25: Sprint freestyle
- Saturday, November 26: 10km freestyle, sprint freestyle
- Sunday, November 27: 10km and 20km classic
All details, start lists, and results can be found in our searchable Events & Results area.