Les Belles Combes is a 40km long-distance ski race in classic technique taking place in the village of Les Moussières situated in the middle of the Haut Jura Nature Parc, France.
The course takes place in the magical “Hautes Combes” offering tracks through beautiful landscapes, only one hour drive from Geneva Switzerland and 1,5 hours from French cities Lyon, Annecy and Besançon. The event has over 35 years of experience and with exceptional snow conditions in the area and perfectly groomed tracks, they are ready to welcome recreational and Pro Skiers alike.
“Through Visma Ski Classics Challengers, we want to promote our race, our beautiful region and especially the classic skiing technique on a higher level. The event is also happy to announce Alexis Jeannerod, a local skier from the Jura Mountains and one of the French representatives at Visma Ski Classics Pro Tour, as Ambassador of Les Belles Combes for 2020!”, says Kirsten De Stryker, Event Coordinator.
Les Belles Combes also offer freestyle technique races of 20 and 10km and cross-country skiing workshops throughout the event weekend.
- Event date: 19.01.2020
- City: Les Moussières
- Area: Jura Mountains
- Country: France
- Type of race: Cross Country Skiing Event
- Technique: Classic
- Race distance: 40km
- Registration fee (Euro): from 32
- Number of active years: 37
- Number of participants: limited to 500 (sensitive fauna and flora)
- Website address: https://www.lesbellescombes.fr
- Registration address: https://www.lesbellescombes.fr/inscriptions?lang=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LesBellesCombes/
To see more events of Visma Ski Classics Season X go to www.vismaskiclassics.com